The programme also delivers essential ‘life skills’ and supports members in their transition into adulthood and independence. It’s an optional programme which allows Springboarders to dip in and out, when and if needed.
- Support with education placements and applications with college, university, apprenticeships and similar opportunities.
- Support with entering employment, writing CV’s, interview techniques and job searches.
- Offers training and support to become a “Scotty Buddy”.
- Online workshops specialising in key themes.
- Access to our Springboard virtual platforms (coming soon).
- Financial signposting such as accessing grants and making referrals to third party organisations.
- Providing 1:1 support with general information, advice, and guidance.
Our 2021/22 pipeline for the Springboard Programme includes.
- In-person workshops and training days.
- Residential breaks to build support networks & develop skills.
- Developing and growing our “Scotty Buddy” system to support younger Scotty Members.
Beth was our first ever Springboarder - read her story & how Springboard is helping her today.