Our Strides development grants:
- The Scotty Allowance: a small grant available to every Scotty Member, every year, to contribute toward to cost of activities such as school trips, swimming lessons, sports clubs or music lessons and extracurricular activities.
- Scotty’s Driving - School: for Members aged 17+ a small grant to cover the cost of driving lessons.
- Scotty’s Higher Education Grant: Members can apply for a higher education grant of £1,000 to contribute toward the cost of going to University.
- The Super Grant: a one-off grant available in emergency situations or once in a life opportunities.
- Scotty’s New School Grant: A £50 contribution towards the cost of starting a new school.
How to support a bereaved British Forces child or young person:
If you know a child or young person who has experienced the death of a parent who served in the British Armed Forces, they could be eligible for specialist bereavement support from Scotty's Little Soldiers. Hundreds of bereaved military children aren’t getting the support they need but we are here to help.
- If you are seeking support for a bereaved military child or young person, click here.
- If you are the parent or carer of a bereaved military child or young person, click here.
- If you work with bereaved children & young people, click here.
- If you are a bereaved young person seeking support, click here.