Our Strides development grants:
- The Scotty Allowance: a small grant available to every Scotty Member, every year, to contribute toward to cost of activities such as school trips, swimming lessons, sports clubs or music lessons and extracurricular activities.
- Scotty’s Driving - School: for Members aged 17+ a small grant to cover the cost of driving lessons.
- Scotty’s Higher Education Grant: Members can apply for a higher education grant of £1,000 to contribute toward the cost of going to University.
- The Super Grant: a one-off grant available in emergency situations or once in a life opportunities.
- Scotty’s New School Grant: A £50 contribution towards the cost of starting a new school.
Our 2021/22 pipeline for Strides;
- Both virtual and physical workshops for young people covering topics such as exam stress, money management, coping with mental health, time management, and wellbeing.
- Residential and outward-bound activities.
- A social digital platform to engage directly with young people.
- Empowering and training members to support other Scotty Members.